Whenever you get treated harshly by someone else, don’t take it so personally. They may be just jealous of you. Of course, you aren’t going to please everyone you meet. Not all the people you encounter in daily life will like you. That’s just a fact of the world, and there’s very little you can do about it. Naturally, you can try to put your best foot forward so that it makes it easier for other people to like you. But that can only do so much. Sometimes, you will never get a person to like you unless you change who you are.
Jealousy is such a powerful emotion. It can drive people to do a lot of crazy things and feel a lot of unreasonable emotions. There are moments in life wherein you will amass significant success or gain proper glory and fame. During these moments, the people who love and care about you are sure to cheer you on. However, there are also going to be certain people who will become jealous of you. That’s to be expected. That’s part of the price that you have to pay for success.
However, it’s not just general success that people can become jealous of. Sometimes, even something as trivial as you look can be a trigger point for another person’s jealousy. Have you ever wondered whether someone has become jealous of how you look? Well, stop wondering. There are some particular ways in which you can spot whether a person is jealous of how you look or not. You have to keep an eye out for those signals.
Eight signs someone is jealous of you:
1. They start copying your style of clothing.
You are probably familiar with the old cliché of how imitation is the best form of flattery. Well, that certainly holds here. However, this isn’t the kind of flattery that you would particularly like. Sometimes, when a person is jealous of you, they will go out of their way to be and look like you even when it wouldn’t be wise for them to do so.
2. They downplay how good you look.
What do you do when a light that’s shining too bright is flashed in front of your face? You would try to dim it, right? That’s exactly what this person is trying to do to you. They see you shine too brightly, and so they will try to downplay how brightly you are shining. It’s that simple. To them, you are the sun, and they’re trying to block your rays out.
3. They tell other people that you don’t look that good.
Of course, they would try to convince other people that you don’t look that good. They will try to make you believe that you aren’t good-looking by convincing others of that belief. They do this hoping that all external chatter and noise will diminish whatever confidence or self-esteem you might have for yourself.
4. They try to prop up their own selves.
Another common tactic they will employ to take away their thunder is propping themselves up. They will try to convince you and others that they are so much better than you. Sometimes, they will do this by lying or exaggerating the best aspects of themselves. However, it can be effortless to see these lies and exaggerations when you’re looking closely enough.
5. They find ways to humiliate you.
Confidence is always going to be one of the most attractive aspects of a person’s character. Some people aren’t good-looking in the conventional sense. However, because of how confident and self-assured they are, they can become very amiable. So, if someone is jealous of your good looks, they will try to destroy your confidence to make you seem less attractive.
6. They try to give you bad advice.
Of course, there are certainly bad people who would be interested in bringing you down. They will try to do this by steering you in another direction. For instance, they will tell you to get a certain haircut that doesn’t look good on you or buy a dress that won’t fit you well.
7. They will act competitively with you.
Competition is always a key cause of jealousy. It also happens to be a key indicator. Whenever someone is trying to act competitively whenever they’re around you, it might be because they feel threatened by you. And when they feel threatened by you, it’s most likely because they acknowledge the best parts of your personality and are jealous of it.
8. They will hate you for no reason other than jealousy.
Lastly, they will throw hate your way for no apparent reason other than the fact that they’re jealous of how you look. It’s as plain as that.
There you have it. You now know all of the telltale signs that someone is jealous of you. Now, try thinking back on your life.
Have you ever encountered people who were copying your style ?
Have you met someone who tried to give you bad advice on your looks ?
Have you been on the receiving end of half-hearted compliments ?
It’s possible that you’ve already encountered some people who have been jealous of how you look, and that’s fine. Jealousy is such an ugly mask to wear, and you should try your best to steer clear of that kind of mindset.
It’s always healthy to look at other peoples’ lives and admire the worthy parts of praise. However, it can be very unhealthy to look at other peoples’ assets and success and be jealous. That’s not going to get you anywhere, and it’s only going to bring about a lot of unnecessary negative energy. Whenever you’re tempted to be jealous, try to swing the other way.
35 Interesting & Helpful Things To Talk About With A Girl
Men, we understand how intimidating it can be to come up with different things to talk about with a girl. Of course, you are probably well aware that communication is always going to be one of the most essential aspects of falling in love and being in relationships.
However, communication might not necessarily be your strong suit. You just might not be a person who is naturally skilled at finding things to talk about and carrying a conversation.
Not to worry, not all men are naturally skilled in the art of conversation. But that doesn’t mean that you’re not worthy of falling in love and being with the girl of your dreams.
You still have a shot at making things work. After all, communication is a skill that you can always choose to learn and develop over time.
And if you need some help with getting started, then you’ve come to the right place. This article is going to help walk you through talking with your woman.
You don’t have to fret about not being a great talker. With a few simple leads and consistency, you are bound to get better at it over time. To help get you started, follow a few of the tips listed in this article.
15 Interesting Things to Talk About with A Girl
It’s perfectly normal for men to feel scared and lost whenever they’re forced to talk to a girl that they’re romantically interested in. You might have found yourself in situations in the past wherein you felt flustered and utterly nervous.
In these moments, your mind might have gone blank to the point where you didn’t know what to say. If that’s the case, then don’t fret about it. It happens. However, you’ve got to make sure that it never happens again.
Next time you’re out on a date with a girl, and you’re talking to her in person, here are a few topics that you can keep in your back pocket. Whenever you feel like you don’t know what to talk about, you can always bring these things up.
Hobbies are always an excellent place to start with conversations. You can start discussing certain hobbies that you might have. Then, you can also ask her to talk about what kind of hobbies that she’s into as well.
Experiences are also significant points of discussion. When you talk about the things that you’ve gone through in your lives, you’re giving each other a better idea of who you are as individuals. It’s also a great way of really getting to know and understand one another.
Goals and Dreams
People always love talking about the goals and dreams that they have. Allow her to open up to you about what her goals and dreams are. If prompted, feel free to do the same as well.
Try talking about family life if she’s comfortable with it. When she opens up about her family, you will get a good glimpse into what her home environment is like. You are also going to be able to get to know her better this way.
Feel free to talk about how both of your days went. Were there any extraordinary or unusual occurrences that took place? If so, use these things as ammo for your conversations.
Try talking about your personality. This is especially important when you’re just starting to get to know one another. Also, you are showcasing your ability to be self-aware.
But you shouldn’t talk too much about yourself to the point that you come off as self-obsessed. Allow her to open up about her personality also. Let her tell you about what she’s like. This is another excellent way of getting to know more about her.
Exclusively dating, or is it an open game? Marriage in the future or not? Children after marriage? These are all things that you can talk about as you’re trying to get to know one another better in your relationship.
Talk about what the two of you do for a living. When you’re just getting to know one another, this is always going to be a great area to start. This is especially important if you’re looking to get into a long-term relationship with one another.
Allow her to talk about her passions. There are very few things that are more attractive than a person who is freely talking about something that they’re passionate about. Let her talk about what she’s passionate about, and then do the same when it’s your turn as well.
Be very careful about talking about your achievements because you might come off as arrogant. However, you have to show her that you’ve made something of yourself in life. Also, give her permission to do the same. It’s going to help build both of your confidence levels, and it will make the conversation easier.
If you get deep enough into a relationship with one another, feel free to talk about your romantic histories as well. You should be able to get this conversation out of the way.
Vacations and Holiday Destinations
Everyone would love to be able to see the world and go everywhere. The two of you are free to daydream about your favorite travel destinations. You can also share your travel experiences. Who knows? Maybe the two of you will end up traveling together in the future.
Try to inject a little humor into your conversations. You never want her to feel like you’re taking life too seriously. It’s also a very effective way of getting her to feel more comfortable about being with you. It’s going to subconsciously prompt her to let her guard down whenever you can make her laugh.
But you also don’t want her to feel as if you don’t have depth and knowledge too. Try talking about current events and let her see that you have some sense of social involvement and awareness.
10 Things to talk about with a girl on the phone
Now, you aren’t always going to be talking to your girl’s face to face. With the advent of technology, there are many different ways in which you might communicate with a girl. One of those ways is talking on the phone.
Of course, talking on the phone isn’t as personal as talking face to face. However, that doesn’t mean that your conversations have to be stale and without life.
Here are a few talking points that you can use for your phone conversations. Refer down below for a list of things to talk about with a girl on the phone.
Hypotheticals are always a fun topic area. You could ask her some amusing hypothetical questions like, “What are the three wishes you would make for a genie?” or “If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?” You can get creative and have a lot of fun with questions like these.
Talking about childhood memories is a great way to open up about the kinds of pasts that the two of you have. This paints a better picture of your personality.
Go ahead and talk about stuff that happens at work. Phone conversations should be a safe space for you to vent about how much you hate your boss.
Potential Date/Hangout Ideas
If you’re serious about dating someone for the long-term, then feel free to talk about potential date or hangout ideas. Maybe there are certain restaurants, museums, or tourist attractions that you could visit together.
Favorite TV Shows
Who doesn’t love television, right? Talk about what kind of TV the two of you watch. Then, maybe you can propose to Netflix and chill.
Of course, talk about the things that make you both happy. Try to keep things as positive and light as possible. Ask her about the things that bring the most joy to her life. Then, try to open up about your personal joys as well.
Also, share your frustrations. You might be able to find some common ground here. Maybe you’re both frustrated with the government or with climate change. Whatever the case, you’re giving her an opportunity to vent.
Talk about the current challenges that you are both facing in life. Maybe she might be going through some things at work, and she wants to talk about them. Prompt her to do so and let her know that she has a safe space to open up.
Find things that the two of you might be interested in and capitalize on them. When you’re both able to relate to something on a fundamental level, it can bring the two of you together.
Of course, it’s also nice that you talk about your differences as human beings. However, be very careful to keep an open mind when you’re doing so. The purpose of bringing up differences is that you’re trying to expand your perspective on things.
Ten things to talk about with a girl over text
Texting is all the rage right now. There’s no denying it. More and more people are establishing and building their relationships through text messages.
This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It might be an advantage for someone who isn’t necessarily quick on their feet when it comes to conversations.
When you’re texting, you get more time to think about the messages that you’re going to send another person. Your responses don’t always have to be so instantaneous.
And you get a lot more time to come up with a perfect message that will paint you in a good light. Here are a few examples of things to talk about with a girl over text.
Talk about funny things. Share memes that you found online. Give them a joke every so often. It’s always good whenever you can express a sense of humor to someone you like. It shows that you have a light heart and are fun to be with.
Everyone is going to have a form of recreation. Try to find out what her go-to recreational activities are and express an interest in them. If you have commonalities in this field, then capitalize on that.
Talk about what your living situations are like. Do you have a house? Are you renting a condo? Who else is living with you? This information just helps paint a better picture of your personality.
Food. Food is always going to be a great equalizer. Almost everyone in the world loves food. So, go ahead and talk about your favorite food and restaurants. You might even be able to score a date this way.
Pop culture might not necessarily be the most profound thing that you can talk about. But it’s still a guilty pleasure for a lot of people. You would want to be keeping things as light as possible when you’re texting anyway.
Of course, if you’re genuinely interested in being in a relationship with this woman, then you have to know what her pet peeves are. Try to find out what things annoy her the most so that you can make sure that you never do those things to her.
If you are starting to get to know one another, you can also broach the topic of turn-ons. Ask your girl what things will make her feel a certain way.
Bucket list conversations are always fun because everyone always knows what they want to get out of life.
Movies, Music, and Literature
These three things are fundamental topic areas that you can use to get a conversation going. All people in the world will likely have a passionate feeling about at least one of these three things. So, try to capitalize on that and generate a whole discussion around these areas.
Of course, you might need to discuss pet situations as well. Is she a dog or a cat person? Does she even like pets at all?
Talk To Me
Do you agree with this? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
101 Meaningful & Romantic Reasons Why I Love You
What is the meaning of love?
Before we talk about the reasons why I love you, we need to talk about love. What is love? Love is a beautiful bond formed between two souls when they are purely interested in being with one another. Love is not a myth; it’s not a fleeting moment; love exists in real life. Without love, we would be living in a much crueler world. If you feel that you are in a relationship with no love then you must learn to fix your toxic relationship.
What does it mean to fall in love?
When we fall in love with an individual, we give them a piece of our existence. They share our bond and make it stronger. That’s how two people grow closer to one another and form a never-ending bond of happiness and tears.
What are the limitations of love?
Love isn’t just limited to a partner or a spouse,
We fall in love with nature and art; love comes in many forms. The reasons why I love my best friend don’t have to be the same reasons why I love my partner or family. We have individual wavelengths of love for every individual in our life.
What are the reasons for loving someone?
Today, I’m going to express the 101 reasons why I love my partner. These reasons come to my mind when I miss them. They are constant reminders of my love for them. When I miss the one I love, my mind just starts jotting down the words on its own. I believe in the power of expression, and expressing one’s feelings should be of the utmost importance. Without revealing our emotions and our thoughts into words, I don’t think we can lead a successful or happy life. So today, I’m going to be expressive.
What are the reasons why I love you?
What are the reasons why I love you? As I wake up to a new morning’s sun, I am smiling from ear to ear because I am reminded of us and what we have. You are everything I adore and admire in my life; you are my better half and the love I chose. If you feel that you don’t have
why I love you,
I want to tell the whole world what you mean to me. I am thankful, and I want to show just how grateful I am.
Here are 101 reasons why I love you:
1. I love you because of how kind you are to those who have less in life.
5. I love you because of the incredible bond we share.
6. I love you because you inspired me to grow and groom myself.
7. I love you because you love yourself.
8. I love you because I’m a much better person today.
14. I love you because you appreciate me.
15. I love you because you always notice the little things.
16. I love you because you showed me love is real.
17. I love you because you made me trust human beings again.
18. I love you because you saw that I was a diamond when everyone saw a lump of coal.
19. I love you because you stay away from negativity.
20. I love you because of how beautiful your smile is.
21. I love you because of how you make the smallest of efforts for me.
22. I love you because of your surprises.
23. I love you because of your sweet good morning messages.
24. I love you because of your beautiful mind.
25. I love you because of the way you ask me how I’m doing.
26. I love you because of the way you check up on my health.
27. I love you because of how you treat my family with love.
28. I love you because you’ve never made me feel like I’m alone.
29. I love you because we are a team.
30. I love you because you have never made me compete against you.
31. I love you because you know how to make me happy.
32. I love you because I feel complete with you.
33. I love you because of how you naturally smell so lovely.
34. I love you because of how you take care of your family.
35. I love you because you’re my best friend.
36. I love you because you’re my partner in life.
37. I love you because you have never let go of my hand.
38. I love you because you and I have always been constant.
39. I love you because I feel compelled to you.
40. I love you because you’ve made traveling fun for me.
41. I love you because of the way you pay attention to my work.
42. I love you because of the way you always listen to my problems with openness and love.
43. I love you because you call me the moment you have any good or bad news in your life.
44. I love you because you complete me in every way.
45. I love you because you’re my actual better half.
46. I love you because you know how to lighten up my dark days.
47. I love you because you always pick me up when I fall.
48. I love you because of the way your touch makes me feel.
49. I love you because of the sensation I feel down my spine when we kiss.
50. I love you because of the way we walk hand-in-hand.
51. I love you because you’ve never reminded me of the dark mistakes I made in the past.
52. I love you because you cherish my presence.
53. I love you because you keep making me want to better myself.
54. I love you because you’ve taught me never to give up.
55. I love you because of how you get mad at me when I pretend to forget an important celebratory date.
56. I love you when you look at me with so much affection in those beautiful eyes.
57. I love you because of how you give me so much respect.
58. I love you because of the way you talk to my friends.
59. I love you because our arguments don’t last longer than they should.
60. I love you because you never go to bed, angry.
61. I love you because you have enhanced my life.
62. I love you because of how amazing you make me feel about myself.
63. I love you whenever you slightly touch my shoulder every time you enter or leave a room.
64. I love you when you’ve already ordered my favorite food before I’ve ever gotten to the restaurant.
65. I love you when you finish my sentences.
66. I love you when you know it’s time to leave a party with just one look from across the room.
67. I love you when you take the tomatoes out of my burger, yourself.
68. I love you when it’s cold, and you hold my hand under the table.
69. I love you when you tell me, “it’s going to be okay.”
70. I love you because of the way you handle me when I’m panicking.
71. I love you because of the way you calm my storms.
72. I love you because I feel on top of the world because of you.
73. I love you because of the way you pay close attention to my mental health.
74. I love you because you love to have deep conversations with me.
75. I love you because you’re the only person I can be comfortably silent with for hours and hours.
76. I love you because you’re the light of my life, literally.
77. I love you because of how creatively your mind works.
78. I love you because of the way you pay attention when I’m explaining something important.
79. I love you because you make me want to fight for love.
80. I love you because of the way you hug me.
81. I love you because you’re one of the most significant sources of my happiness.
82. I love you because you never forget my birthday.
83. I love you because you are a kind-hearted and fantastic human being.
84. I love you because of your beautiful soul.
85. I love you because of how you have changed the way I perceive life and its hardships.
86. I love you because you’ve made me so much stronger.
87. I love you because you will never give up on us.
88. I love you because you don’t compare me with anyone else.
89. I love you because you nurture me.
90. I love you because you’re always ready to cheer me up, even though I’m crying on the inside. And you succeed.
91. I love you because of how you love animals; it tells me you have an incredible heart.
92. I love you because of how vocal you are about your feelings.
93. I love you because I can talk to you about anything.
94. I love you because I can be completely weird around you.
95. I love you because you don’t judge me.
96. I love you because I feel at home with you.
97. I love you because I can’t imagine having a happy future without you in it.
98. I love you because you’re the best partner in the world.
99. I love you because you fight fair.
100. I love you because you have rekindled the fires of love in my soul.
101. I love you because I have a hundred reasons to love you.
10 Reasons I Love You (Best Friend):
These are the reasons I love and miss my best friends. This list is meant for the people close to my heart, to those who matter. I can’t imagine being in the position of life I’m in today had it not been for my best friends, my closest confidants, my support system. Here are ten reasons why I love my best friend.
1. I love you because you give me a feeling of comfort and warmth.
2. I love you because you support me without any conditions.
3. I love you because you’ve always stood by me, no matter the consequences or the dangers.
4. I love you because you say it to my face rather than talk behind my back.
5. I love you because you are the best friend anyone could ask for.
6. I love you because I honestly cannot imagine being happy without you.
7. I love you because you know exactly how to make me forget my fears.
8. I love you because you help me grow into a more influential person.
9. I love you because you are always honest with me.
10. I love you because you’re my best friend.
10 Reasons Why I Love You When You’re Far From Home:
When the ones we love are away from us or are far from home, that’s when our minds think about them the most. This is the time when our feelings are more expressive and vibrant, so here are ten reasons why I love you when you’re far from home.
1. I love you because I miss you are everything to me.
2. I love you because you are the shine to my sun.
3. I love you because I know how it feels when we are together.
4. I love you because you’ve made me into a better person.
5. I love you because I simply can’t wait to be with you.
6. I love you because you are the light of my life.
7. I love you because you complete me.
8. I love you because you make me feel like I’m someone who matters.
9. I love you because you are my home.
10. I love you because I miss you, dearly.
Talk to me (discuss)
Did you enjoy my 101 reasons why I love you? Talk to me in the comments below! Also, I will keep on updating this article with more lists of people I love. Please let me know if you’d like a specific list added to this article! Take care!
102 Sweet And Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
I love sweet nothings, words of affection that matter so much more than the grandest of gestures. Words hold a lot of power; we should always be cautious with our words. Sweet and kind words will make people remember you in a positive light, forever. Today, I will list down beautiful and cute things to say to your girlfriend. When talking to your girlfriend, you should always have a calm mind and an accepting heart. Relationships are all about warmth and care, and cute words of affection can bring light to even the darkest of days.
Here are 102 beautiful and cute things to say to your girlfriend:
Want to put a smile on your girlfriend’s beautiful face? Try one of these.
- Whenever I think of you, I smile.
- I am thankful for every single moment I get to spend with you.
- I want you to know that I’ll always be by your side no matter what.
- You make me feel like I can achieve just about anything I put my mind to.
- I can’t stand it when you say something bad about yourself; I love everything about you.
- Do you think you have flaws? If yes, then I love your flaws.
things to say to your girlfriend
- Whenever I feel lost, I think of you and feel at home.
- I love the way you look at me with so much emotion in your eyes.
- Thank you for showing me I deserve to be loved.
- I want you to follow your dreams, fight for your goals, and not look back while I walk this road with you.
- I can’t imagine having a life where your beautiful smile doesn’t exist.
- For me to be happy, I need you to be happy.
- Thank you for showing me what true love feels like.
- You never stop amazing me with how incredibly sweet you are.
- Honestly, I can listen to you talk about the most random things for hours and not get bored.
- You deserve every bit of happiness you have in your life.
- You’re beautiful; I just thought you should know.
cute things to say to your girlfriend
- I love the way you care for me with so much passion.
- You’re the spark I was waiting for all along.
- I love the way you show me how much you care.
- I love how you pay attention to the smallest of gestures.
- I look at you, and I feel like I have achieved in life.
- You make me laugh even when I feel like crying; you’re magical.
- I consider myself to be among the lucky boyfriends of the world.
- I love the way you do your hair.
- I love how you feel affection toward every animal you see, even the scary ones.
- I hope you look in the mirror and see the most beautiful woman in the world – because you are.
- When I hold your hand, it feels like we are the only two people in the world.
- I want you to know that you’re the reason for everything good in my life.
- This is a reminder that I love you, and you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- I appreciate you; I cherish you, I love you forevermore.
- When you cry, I feel like my world has come apart.
- When you smile, I feel pure bliss.
- I love you; I just wanted to remind you of that.
- When we fight, it feels like I’m fighting my soul.
- I want nothing more than to stare into the starry night’s sky with you.
- I love the way you walk.
- I want nothing more than to go on the longest drive with you.
- When you look into my eyes, I feel like you can see all of the pain they have in them.
- I never thought a feeling like this could exist in the real world, this love that we share – thank you.
- I love our in-depth talks, they can go for days, and I still wouldn’t want it any other way.
- You have a beautiful voice, and it makes me calm every time you talk.
- You look gorgeous when you have messy hair.
- I wouldn’t mind being your personal photographer for life.
- Your smile is the prettiest thing to have ever existed.
- I want you to know that you’re always on my mind, you’ve taken over.
- I must’ve done something right in life if I got to be loved by you!
- When you put your head on my shoulder, I feel like my life is complete.
- You make me feel like everything will be alright.
- I love you without makeup; I love you with makeup. I just love you.
- I love the way your eyes sparkle when you see me after a long time.
- I love the way you make my heart feel all mushy inside.
- You’ll always be my best friend before anything else.
- I want to spend my whole life with you without a moment to think about anything else.
- How can someone be as pretty as you are?
- I want you to know that you’re the most incredible human being I know.
- I want to have a cute little family with you one day.
- I hope you remember to love yourself because I do.
- Whenever I disappoint you, it feels like I’ve lost a significant battle in life.
- You’re in my thoughts, day and night.
- Being with you is what I call my happy place.
- I love how we can sit with each other for so long in comfortable silence and not be bothered.
- I enjoy our time together because you make me feel like I can be myself without anyone judging me.
- You make me feel proud of my flaws.
- I want you to know I’ll be standing right beside you when things go wrong.
- You don’t have to worry about a thing; I’ll handle it.
- You make me feel safe in this scary world.
- I love it when you reach for my hand while we walk, it’s one of those things I live for.
- Your touch makes me lose control.
- Your feet are so pretty!
cute things to say to your girlfriend
- I love your smell, your natural scent. It’s exotic.
- Thank you for proving me wrong about love being a bad thing.
- I want you to reach for the skies while you help me reach mine.
- I want you to trust the fact that I’ll stick by you to the end.
- I want you; I want you all the time. I want you in my life.
- The way you talk, the way your hands do that thing, every little detail about you is cute.
things to say to your girlfriend
- I love the fact that you’re actually in love with me, like for real.
- I love waking up next to you.
- I love it when we cuddle; it’s one of the best things in life.
- I want you to remember the fact that I love you, and I can’t live without you every day.
- I need you; I need you to support me in my goals, I need you to fight me when you see me deviating from my path.
- I trust you; I will always trust you with all of my heart.
things to say to your girlfriend
- When we’re together, my ego goes silent, my pride disappears. You humble me.
- I can’t even begin to tell you the kind of happiness I experience every morning when I remember I have you in my life.
- You’re, literally and figuratively, the best girlfriend in the universe.
- I love your presence, your energy is incredible, and your vibes are on point.
- You’re someone I can gladly call my better half.
- Whenever I feel sad, I think of the time we spend together, and it makes me feel so much better!
things to say to your girlfriend
- I want you to know that I can move mountains for you, with the best of my efforts.
- My love is all yours forever.
- You taught me how to love myself; I will always appreciate you for that.
- You are someone I would love waking up next to for the rest of my life.
- I love how strong you are in the things that scare the life out of me.
cute things to say to your girlfriend
- Every time you hold my hand, it feels like the first time.
- One of my favorite things to do is hug you.
- I love how you look at me when you’re unsure about something.
- I love it when you talk to me about your life and your hopes for the future.
- I want to travel the world with you, hand in hand.
- Do you make me a happy boyfriend every day? Yes, you do.
- Would I say yes to marrying you? In a single heartbeat.
- I love your aura; it’s full of life and positivity.
- I love you so much that I can tell you in 101 other ways.
Talk to me
Do you like this list of things to say to your girlfriend? Talk to me in the comments below!
Source : https://www.relrules.com/
All About Mens9 months ago
How To Get A Guy To Like You: 50 Proven Ways
Blogs10 months ago
How To Make Someone Feel Better? 20 Ways To Make Someone Smile
Blogs2 years ago
Fake Nice People (15 Signs of Fake Nice People Who You Need To Avoid)
Blogs2 years ago
7 Strange Signs That Shows That You Will Become Successful.
All About Mens2 years ago
The 10 Signs You Have Found The One – Your Soulmate
All About womens9 months ago
35 Interesting & Helpful Things To Talk About With A Girl
Blogs2 years ago
10 Signs of a Healthy Relationship
All About Mens2 years ago
10 Signs You’ve Found which Woman You Should Marry.